Calendar

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Learning Targets


Learning Targets

Math
  • I can solve multiplication and division problems using arrays and equal groups.
  • I can use tiles to find the area of a rectangle.
  • I can explain the relationship between tiling and multiplying side lengths to find the area of rectangles.


Reading
  • I can explain how a story's illustrations clarify and enhance the text.
  • I can distinguish between literal and nonliteral language.
  • I can decode multisyllabic and irregularly spelled words (plurals: -s, -es, -ies)


English Language Development
  • I can use formal and informal language to share and get materials we need in a classroom.
  • I can explain why I need help using "could" and "would."
  • I can use adjectives and kind words to express appreciation and thank others for helping.
Social Studies
  • I can identify my community (Earth's hemispheres, continents, countries, and states).





No comments:

Post a Comment